Pomeranian on Sale in Faribault, MN-SOLD!

Our little Pomeranian that has been here for a while really would like a home! She is such a sweet little puppy who will make someone a great companion! She is $100.00 off and you will also get $100.00 gift certificate to spend on her AND there is also $55.00 off of her spay surgery! I would say she is 90% potty trained and that the other 10% is just if we don’t get to her in time! Please spread the word if you know of anyone looking for a great puppy!